Returns and Limited Warranty Policies
SKINCARE PRODUCTS and ROSE QUARTZ TOOLS ITEMS REFUND POLICY
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your skincare or tools purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
We also do not accept returns on products that have made contact with your skin.
In the even of shipping damage to items, please save all packaging materials and report damage immediately to the carrier. All shipping damage claims must be filed directly with the carrier.
LIMITED Warranty CrystalLED, Cellreturn Platinum and Cellreturn Neck
PLEASE NOTE THE CELL FORTE SERUM, CRYSTAL LED, CELLRETURN PLATINUM and CELLRETURN NECK ARE NOT RETURNABLE
Hollywood Glow Girl Enterprises, LLC D/B/A Angela Caglia Skincare (“Angela Caglia Skincare”) warrants its LED Face Mask Light Therapy + Rose Quartz and Cellreturn Platinum LED Face Mask (each a “Product”) to be free from defects which would result in Product failure for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (the “Limited Warranty”). During the warranty period, Angela Caglia Skincare will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective part or Product or refund the Product’s original purchase price. The Limited Warranty does not cover cosmetic deterioration caused by normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident, misuse, or neglect. The Limited Warranty is valid for the original purchaser of the Product and cannot be transferred. For California residents, a failure to register does NOT diminish your warranty rights. If you have a problem with or question about your Product, please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com so we can troubleshoot or respond to your concerns.
The Limited Warranty will be honored under the following circumstances:
- If the Product was purchased directly from an authorized retailer.
- Purchase date is within the warranty period.
- In the United States and Canada.
- The Product has been employed for personal use only.
- The Product has been operated based on the user manual instructions.
- The Product has been confirmed defective after troubleshooting with the Angela Caglia Skincare Customer Service Team.
- A proof of purchase has been presented upon making a claim under the Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty will be voided if:
- The Product has been physically damaged, misused, or mishandled.
- The Product has been operated in a manner inconsistent with the user manual instructions.
- Any manipulation or unauthorized technical changes have been made or attempted to the Product.
- The Product has been used outside of North America’s voltage capacity outlets.
Except for the Limited Warranty, Angela Caglia Skincare makes no warranty whatsoever, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied, by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise.
SAKS FIFTH AVENUE
If you purchased the Product from an unauthorized reseller, please contact the reseller regarding their return policy. Angela Caglia Skincare does not refund orders purchased from resellers.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may troubleshoot your concern.
- Locate your proof of purchase and review the Limited Warranty. Make sure your Product is covered under the Limited Warranty and within the warranty period. If you have registered your Product, we will have a copy of your proof of purchase for your reference. Product registration is for your convenience only. Failure to register your Product does not diminish your warranty rights.
- Return your Product. If our Customer Service Team is unable to resolve your Product concern, please return your Product, with proof of purchase, to Angela Caglia Skincare at 153 W. Rosecrans, Suite 2, Gardena, CA, 90248, United States. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping your Product to us. We suggest you consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your Product.
- Check your Product status. We will notify you when we receive your Product. We will also advise you whether, upon inspection, your Product is covered under the Limited Warranty, whether it is defective, and how we will resolve any defect. We will repair, replace, or refund your Product promptly, but be advised this process may take approximately 30 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 153 W Rosecrans, Suite 2, Gardena, CA, 90248, United States.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 153 W Rosecrans, Suite 2, Gardena, CA, 90248, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.